Thursday, December 30, 2010

Engagement Sessions 2010

Since engagement season is upon us, I asked my FB friends their engagement story. All I can say is WOW. You guys are really good! I mean, really really good! :D Here are some of my favorite shots from engagement sessions this year and some truly awesome engagement stories!

JEnna: On New Years Eve just at sunset in Newnan. He was nervous and I was confused but about 7-8 minutes into it, I figured out what was happening, said yes and then you were our photographer. The end.

Jessica: It was a a scavenger hunt that led me to where we went for our first "date" & he had a picnic set up and ready! It was freezing cold but he dropped down on one knee and totally shocked me! It's safe to say, that I said YES :)

Claudia : ♥ On the sky lift in Gatlinburg, TN :)

Diane: It was Easter Sunday, and he sent me on an Easter egg hunt. He put pennies in plastic eggs so they would rattle. But whenever I found a quarter, I turned it in for a gift. When I found the last quarter, the last gift was a stuffed bunny. He had tied the ring to the bow around the bunny's neck, and wrote "will you marry me?" on the hang tag. :-)

Erin: We were at a car show in Fontana Dam, NC (a trip we take every year and a place where I fell in love with himat).During one of the nights we have an awards banquet and he got up on stage to recognize all women (who usually do not get recogn...ized) who put up with their boyfriends/husbands car crap. VERY SWEET. Everyone applauded thinking he was done, when he asked me to join him on stage. Dustin got down on one knee with ring in hand and popped the question in front of about 500+ people!!! Of course I said yes, and we plan to get married Oct. 8, 2011.

Ashley: At home on New Year's Eve in front of both of our families. He was so nervous he had them turn off the tv and did it at like 11:57. It was so cute!

Christy: He left it up to me - I proposed to him! After all the gifts were opened on Christmas morning, I told him he had one more and handed him a small box and a card. I had written the proposal in the card and the box contained a blue Ring Pop. Luckily he said yes!

Amanda: It was November 17th and we decided to put up our tree early because we both love Christmas soo much! He told me to call on my way over and he would put a pizza in the oven. I called but when I got there he had made my favorite tilapia dinn...er with candles and wine and cupcakes :) We ate then started going through the ornaments to put up the tree.. We have collected ornaments from every place we have been in the past 2 and 1/2 years so we stopped to talk and laugh about some of them... when I thought we were done I sat down to put up all the ornament boxes and there was another ornament wrapped in bubble wrap that I had missed. It was a glass heart ornament and said "November 17, 2010 The day our future paths started to become one"... I turned around and he got down on one knee :) We are getting married November 5, 2011!

Sandy: Mother's Day 2010. He told me not to worry with making a dessert for the cookout. I didn't think much of it, but here comes Momma Judy after a 4 hour drive from South GA. Still thinking that she was just there for Mothers day, and after fishing on the dock with my G' Pa,I was asked to take some photos..... and BAM! He's on one knee. In front of my entire family!






No comments:

Post a Comment