Thursday, April 21, 2011

Engagement Sessions

I was chatting with one of my groom's the other day about why people do an engagement session and thought back to when I  got married over 10 years ago.  We considered going to Sears or someplace to take ONE photo of us sitting in a chair with a gray backdrop, but never really got around to it.  So, the only photos I have of us  together are some snapshots from trips we've taken and holiday photos.  

Things are a little different now!  An engagement session can last up to 1 1/2 hour and I've had some of the COOLEST locations!  It's a great way to put a time stamp on your relationship, because usually after the wedding photos, there will be family photos and after 10 years you don't take many photos of just to two of you! :D

Here's some great engagement photos with Kelley and Kevin from last week!  Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment