Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Honeymoon Bakery!

I love all of the vendors I work with, but this one takes the cake!! Bah-dum-bum!!  Eh eh eh! Anyhooo....  When I got to the reception I thought the cake was gorgeous...."Must be a Honeymoon Bakery cake," I thought.  Then I got to take a piece home and thought.... with my mouth full of cake, "This MUST be a Honeymoon Bakery cake!!!"  And it was!!!  It was a white cake, and within each tier there was one layer of raspberry buttercream filling and one layer of cream cheese filling. The entire cake was frosted with almond buttercream.  Let's just have a moment of silence for the awesomeness of this cake!!!  
...
...
And the groom's cake was not only fantastic to look at!!! But it also tasted divine!!!!  Sigh..... Thank you Honeymoon Bakery for putting a smile on my face... and my tastebuds!





No comments:

Post a Comment