Monday, April 18, 2011

Wedding Envy

So, I have a friend who's a fabulous wedding planner and I hear her updates on Facebook all the time that she get's gifts from her brides.  I would think to myself, "Sigh.... it must be so nice to be a wedding planner and get a gift from your bride..." (as I look longingly into space with my chin propped up in my hand).  Then Saturday before she got into her dress, Erin handed me a pink bag.  I really didn't believe her when she said it was a gift for me.  I was SOOO excited!!!!  She got me a monogrammed bag with PMP on it!! How incredibly thoughtful!!!! I could go on and on and ON about how excited, and flattered I am. They even insisted on sending me home with loads of cake, candies for my three girls and a centerpiece!  They really, really made me feel so special!  Thanks SO SO SO much!!! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment