Saturday, August 20, 2011

Art Gallery Opening!!!!

I was very excited when I was told the Arts Commission in my town wanted to use my photograph from Jesse and Mikie's wedding in their "Four Seasons" exhibit!!!  The opening was today and even for a small town, it was quite the affair!! :D  What I thought was the coolest was when I was just standing around and accidentally overheard a group of people talking about MY photo!!! :D I was so excited....but I kept it cool.... yeah, I'm good like that! :D Ahahaha!  Anyhow it's such and honor, and even better, Jesse's family showed up to view the work too! :D  It was a great night!! :D 

If you are interested in visiting the Culteral Arts Center contact rcac@rockmart.ga.gov.  The show goes till the middle of September.    And I know I look like a big dork in the photo! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment