Thursday, August 4, 2011

Say Yes To The Dress! | Chateau Elan Wedding

This wedding was SO exciting in many ways.  First of all, I got to shoot at Chateau Elan again and it was gorgeous, of course!!!  Next, the bride and groom were to DIE for!!!! :D  Lastly, they taped her wedding for an episode of Say Yes To The Dress on TLC!! I'm so excited!!! Maybe we'll see the back of my head on the show! :D HAHA!  I was given one of the best compliments that night too!  One of the bridesmaids told me that she wished she could get married all over again and have me as her photog! Awwww.  Sweeeeet!  Really, it was a very exciting day and I was overjoyed with the photos.  Thanks SO much Collyn and Nick!!! :D 

To see more of Collyn & Nick's wedding photos, please click HERE!!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment