Friday, October 28, 2011

Trash The Dress Session | Paulding County Wedding Photographer

 I shot Ashley and Neil's wedding a couple of years ago and have been using their photo album to book weddings ever since.  Everytime a new bride saw her photos they would oh and ah!  Well that was then, and this is now!  Ashley and Neil were at Kelly and Kevin's wedding and soon after she called me to ask me to shoot a trash the dress session for her!  How awesome!!! I've only done a couple before, so I was thrilled to get to shoot her!  I'm also excited becuase we shot it at the newest venue in Rockmart!  Spring Lake is a gorgeous lodge like wedding venue. It's completely brand new so has a modern look. But it's rustic at the same time.  I'll be posting more photos of Spring Lake soon! 









No comments:

Post a Comment