Friday, December 23, 2011

Katie + Seth | Atlanta Wedding Photographer

From the beginning of the day when I met up with Katie's dad at Agnes Scott College, until it was time for me to leave the reception, everyone at Katie and Seth's wedding were SO wonderful.  The thing I love the most about weddings is it's such a happy time. Everyone is glad to be there, congratulating the bride and groom.  The couple is happy...and for the most part, the parents are happy too! :D  At this wedding, every single person in the room had a smile on their face.  And the thing I also love about weddings like theirs is they really made me feel like I was a guest, not just "the photographer."  :D  Katie's dad even insisted on sending me home with a plate full of cake for my family!  What a great group of people and the photos are just an example of what a wonderful day it was!!!
To see more of Seth and Katie's wedding photos, please CLICK HERE!!!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment