Monday, January 30, 2012

Party with Paris Mountain!!!

The Paris Mountain Bridal Party was an awesome hit!! :D  I was so thrilled to celebrate my 5th year of shooting weddings with all of my girls!!  Every detail went perfectly, we had a great turnout of my past, present, and future brides!  And after watching the video I can see why people think I'm a total spaz!  My best friend even laughed when I would scream anytime the girls in the room screamed and I said "I don't even know why I'm screaming." She said I just like to scream and now I have an excuse! :D HAHAH! Totally true!!! :D  I'm going to have a ton of photos to post soon, but for now you are just graced with my photo booth pictures! :D 

I also wanted to list all of the AMAZING vendors who all pitched in for my event! Every single vendor volunteered for the event and they all put their best work forward!  Thank you! Thank you!!!! :D

SUPER Special Thanks to:
Enchanted Bridal Boutique  for hosting the event!
Big Girls Catering - for the delicious food.
LB Events - for the DJ, Photobooth, truffles and overall helping out with the event.
A Perfect Floral Design - for the flower arrangement and bridal bouquet.
Sweet Like Me Cakes - for the scrumptous cakes.
Brooke Turner with Austin Michael Salon for making the model, a guest and my hair look fabulous!
CMV Productions - for capturing some great video.
Hannah Smith Photo- for taking photos.
EmmaJDesign - for offering a free wedding monogram design as a door prize
Breanna Johnson with BDesign - for designing our awesome event announcement.
McGarity House - for the beautiful bag and gift card door prize.
Kate Aspen - for the cute compacts in our goodie bags.
A Formal Image Limo Service - for bringing a car and making our party look awesome!
Signature Weddings by Candice - for offering a free wedidng planning session as a door prize.
Tori Roberson - our beautiful bridal model!

No comments:

Post a Comment