Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Breana + Ryan got married!!! | Desination Wedding | Beach Wedding | Florida Wedding Photographer

First of all. Shooting a wedding at the beach is already totally awesome!  But then at the reception, I recognized one of my husband's cousins.  After a few minutes we realized I am actually a distant cousin of Breana (by marriage of course!)!!!  I was so excited.  I was telling everyone!  Not only was I the lucky  photographer, but I was family!!! Now I can have cake and not feel bad! :D  Hahahah! Just kidding. I never feel bad about eating wedding cake....! :D   In actuality, this was one of the most fun weddings for me.  Everyone was SO sweet and fun.  I really did feel like part of the family while we all hung out at the beach house. It was so relaxed and the day went by like a breeze!  Oh, if only every wedding could be this super awesome!!! :D  

To see more of Breana + Ryan's Wedding Photos please CLICK HERE!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment