Monday, May 28, 2012

Emily + Drew's Wedding! | Atlanta Wedding Photographer

Emily contacted me about 1 1/2 years ago to book her wedding. I think she set a record! Not only did she lock me in at my 2010 rates, but I had about a half dozen girls ask for her date, but had to tell them the date is closed!  Most people book me about one year in advance and occasionally a lucky few squeeze in in a shorter amount of time.  The key is, BOOK EARLY like Emily did.  That will ensure your favorite photographer is available and you have lots of time to get to know each other before the wedding too! :D  I just loved working with Emily and her family.  Plus, I shot Drew's sister,  Anna's wedding last year. So I got to have a ton of fun seeing everyone again.  Another awesome reason for their wedding???? They got married at Spring Lake! It's my first wedding there! I'm super excited that I have booked about 4 weddings there this year, but Emily...you will always be my first!! :D  

To view more of Emily and Drew's wedding PLEASE CLICK HERE!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment