Monday, June 25, 2012

Allison and Rob are married! | Belle Terra Wedding Photographer | Rome, GA Wedding Photographer


I just knew I'd love Allison and Rob right away when we shot their engagement session last year. Then we shot Allison's BFF's, Breana's wedding in Florida earlier this Spring, and I have to say it, Rob was my "go-to" guy.  Anything I asked.... and everyone else really, he was right on it without any complaints!  He's the kind of person I hope my daughters will meet someday. I try not to play favorites...but yeah, I have a top five favorite brides and grooms... and Rob you're in my top five, for sure! Allison, you are a beautiful woman inside and out.... and you got yourself a great guy to match! You are both a wonderful couple and I truly enjoyed working with both of you and your families!!! :D Thanks so much for a great time!! :D

To see more of Allison and Rob's wedding photos please CLICK HERE!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment