Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Allison + Chris' nuptuals! | Marietta Wedding Photographer | Marietta Conference Center

When I met Allison to chat about her wedding details she gave me a list of creative photos that she wanted to try out.  I'm always up for new challenges and loved the ideas! Just a few days later I had another bride show me some of the exact same images....enter...Pinterest! I love pinterest and wedding photography is getting SO much more creative with all of the awesome ideas that come from around the globe!  Some people don't like pinterest for one reason or another, but it's a neat way to get inspired to try your own twist on some cool ideas!  So way to go Pinterest! You've got my vote.... and pretty much my weekends pinning stuff for hours!!! :D


To see more of Allison and Chris' wedding please CLICK HERE!!!


































No comments:

Post a Comment