Monday, October 1, 2012

Jessica + Steven | Farm Wedding | Dalton GA Wedding Photographer

Aside from the fact that Jessica and Steven are truly in L-O-V-E, this was a super special wedding to me.  Jessica was my summer intern and I just love her.  Then when I met Steven I could see why she fell in love with him. He's such a great guy.  I have a top 5 favorite grooms list and Steven quickly made the list for many reasons. To name two:  After the ceremony when it was time to fluff up her dress for a photo I asked him to do it and he got SO excited and said he's always wanted to do that!  OMG! REALLY!  (squeal!).  It was sooooo sweet.  Then when we were done with photos and going to the car I remembered a photo I wanted to do but said it was okay since we already got lots of great shots. He enthusiastically said, "C'mon! Let's do it!"  And we walked all the way back to the site for one last shot that I particularly love of them sitting on the haybales.  He was so enthusiastic, positive and just a down right gentleman!  Jessica and Steven are just a perfect match!  And the amazing details in this wedding were just to die for! Congrats to a super sweet couple!!!
 
To see more of Jessica + Steven's wedding please CLICK HERE!!!
 
 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment