Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ali + Kam got hitched!!! | Rockmart, GA wedding photographer

Ali was SUPER sweet ever since the first time we met!  She actually had scheduled her wedding around MY availability, and she reminded me of that when we were f-f-f-freezing taking her photos that I wasn't available in October when she wanted to book me! :D  HAHA!  But I'm SO glad she made the sacrifice to have her wedding in November so I could work with her and her wonderful family!!!  I have a couple of favorite things from her wedding. The first is her ADORABLE baby Knox! He was just the cutest little boy in that tux and not a peep from him all day... and of course I fell in love with him becase he constantlly smiled at me!!! :D The second favorite thing was the food!!! It was delicious!  They had a Thanksgiving themed dinner and every bit of it was scrumptious!!!  I also got to work with some of my favorite people, JD and LeAnne who did the photo booth and DJ!  It was such a wonderful day!!!!!!
 
To see more of Ali + Kam's Wedding please CLICK HERE!!!
 


































No comments:

Post a Comment