Thursday, November 8, 2012

American Veteran | Portrait Photographer Atlanta, GA

Paige called to see if I had any mini sessions open and I was all booked up. She aske me if she could schedule a mini session for her dad and daughter.  Jim is a Vietnam Vet who served three tours...just like my dad.  He also served in Japan and knew quite a bit of Japanese... like my mom!  So we hit it off right away!  Paige asked me to shoot photos of him and his daughter together because Jim has cancer and was going in for chemo soon.  I was SO happy to do it and scheduled a special mini session just for her.  Here's the note she sent me after the shoot.
 
"My dad's docs have given him an estimated arrival time to HEAVEN & I wanted pics of him & my little girl. Dad has always read to her & I wanted to capture that & their relationship, but who could get the image I wanted? I instantly knew that I wanted PARIS MOUNTAIN PHOTOGRAPHY & she has succeeded time & time again! THANK YOU PAM JONES! I will forever be GREATFUL!!!!! "
 
I love my job for many reasons, but this has got to top it for me.  To capture her father and daughter together reading the Bible, kissing and snuggling, it makes my job not a job at all.  It was a blessing for me to get a chance to work with them! Words can't describe how humbled I felt for them to ask me.  :D
 






No comments:

Post a Comment