Monday, November 12, 2012

Kaleigh + Drew's wedding! | Vintage Wedding/Pinterest Wedding

I usually have a nickname for my weddings and this one I call the Pinterest Wedding! It was SO amazing! Kaleigh put SO much work into having incredible unique details! Which makes it tons of fun for me to shoot! I have several "favorite things" from this wedding. The biggest one is Kaleigh's absolutely wonderful family! They always make me feel so welcomed and seriously part of the family! Her grandfather came down the steps immediately to give me a hug and Mama Syl insited I take home three different flavors of her homemade jelly! See, I shot Kaleigh's sister, Erin's, wedding last year and got to know everyone, so it was like a reunion!!! Her mom also gave me a huge plate of cheeze grits, chicken and cake to take home to my family! I mean REALLY!!! :D It warms my heart SO much. I truly wish I had grandparents/family like theirs!!!

Other favorite things was the most beautiful wedding cake EVER from Honeymoon Bakery in Rome, that amazing bouquet I blogged about ealier, and one random fav.....Kyler!! He's one of my 2013 grooms and if you just look at the hilarious poses and expressions he made in pictures....it's toally obvious his wedding next year is going to ROCK!!! I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed this wedding in SO SO many ways! It's weddings like this that makes me so proud of what I get to do for a living. It's not a job, it's like being with family!!!! :D

To see more of Kaleigh and Drew's Wedding please CLICK HERE!!!!











































No comments:

Post a Comment