Friday, January 25, 2013

Imaging USA Atlanta


 Had an amazing experience at the photography convention and I learned SO much! I always love learning and trying to become a better photographer! I love what I do and absolutely LOVE learning more and more!



Getting to see award winning photographer Jerry Gihones was awesome enough, but then I was asked to bring my scarf onstage for a demo! I was SOOOOO excited! He's such a rockstar!!!


I also got to meet and chat with Robert Evans!  He photographed weddings for Tom + Katie, Brad + Jennifer, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton and MORE!!!

The classes were amazing and we got to shoot some pretty cool stuff!

Playing around with some new toys....lensbaby!

They had lots of models at the Cannon after party!

I loved this angle best! Look at all of those photographers!!!

Catching up with some of my JPG friends was the highlight of the convention for me!  

I spent most of the convention with my friend Coco!  We had a blast! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment