Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Asian Inspired Styled Shoot Part II | Geisha Inspiration Shoot | Japanese | Kimono

I’m such a lucky person to get to work with such amazing women! All I had to do is ask if they wanted to do this Geisha inspired styled shoot and everyone jumped at the chance to help!  Every single person involved put 110% into making this shoot possible for me… even my mom in AZ who shipped me every Japanese thing she could think of.  I especially love my mother’s fan, and the 100 year old Kimonos we wore!  Belle Terra was the perfect location for our shoot with their beautiful red bridge, and I couldn’t have asked for a better model Melody, who was a natural in front of the camera.  As always Kate from Honeymoon Bakery made an outrageous Asian inspired cake and the flowers Gail with Perfect Wedding Floral Design made were SO perfect.  She put so much effort into getting the perfect pink cherry blossoms even when they weren’t in season!  Most of all I’m SO grateful for my friend/stylist Kelley and Nisha and Kristin with A Glamor Affair, because they really put together the amazing  Asian look that was in my head and made it a reality!  Oh, and to Kelley who took my pictures! You did a great job Kelley!!! Thank you all SOOOO much for your fabulousness!!!!!  Muwaaaahhhh!!!
 

Honeymoon Bakery - cake
Rome, GA
Www.honeymoon.com
706-232-0611
Honeymoonbakery@bellsouth.net

 
Kelley Garner
Stylist
Kelleybmcintosh27@gmail.com

 
 
A Perfect Wedding Floral Design - flowers
Aperfectwed@gmail.com
Facebook/aperfectweddingfloraldesign



 
A Glamour Affair- Hair and makeup
Www.aglamouraffair.com
Aglamouraffairevents@gmail.com
770-337-9727


 
Belle Terra Weddings
Rome, GA
(706) 234-1980

 
Puddle Duck Cottage – Table
Hiram,GA
678-373-8842
puddleduckcottage@aol.com





No comments:

Post a Comment