Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Little Tatum! | Rockmart, GA Photographer | Children's Portraits Atlanta, GA

I usually write about my clients and their sessions, but Halie posted this on her Facebook page and I loved it so much!!! :D 
 <>
Thank you all for the comments on little Tatum's sweet pictures. I must say that I was afraid we wouldn't get many good ones out of this little photo session. Pam quacked, sang the Elmo song and talked about princesses quite a bit. Kenneth gave directions around the campus to lost bystanders (we've never been to the campus) and Erin made faces and danced every funny jig she knew how to do. I silly danced, I chased, I danced around like a monkey/made monkey sounds, I patiently placed her back on the stool 752 times.... The list goes on and on- all the while, forgetting that we WERE on a campus in the middle of classrooms. So, needless to say we put on a show to some very lucky students and I walked away feeling like I had ran 4 triathlons. What's even better is that we did all that in 15 minutes! WHEW! So thankful for my wonderful pictures that WE all worked hard for and thanks to Pam for an always awesome job!! :)
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment