Monday, April 1, 2013

First 2013 wedding!! | Spring Lake Events Wedding Photography | Rockmart, GA Photographer

Meaghan and Christopher's wedding was my first of 2013 and it was wonderful!! First of all there was a chance of rain that day and it had poured all morning, but by the time we headed out to Spring Lake Events the rain had stopped!!! It was such an emotional wedding and I have to admit I cried two or three times.  Luckily I can hide behind my camera!!  My favorite moment of the day... and there were a TON was when Meaghan and her mom were at Mearle Norman getting their makeup done.  I commented on how sweet their relationship together was and Meaghan said they were "Automatic Best Friends!"  It made me tear up and hope that someday I can have that same relationship with my girls when they grow up!! Such a beautiful wedding with such beautiful people!!!  What a wonderful way to start out the wedding season!!
 
Here are some highlights from Meaghan and Christopher's wedding!
To see more images from their wedding, please CLICK HERE!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment