Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Leah + Taylor Hitched! | Indigo Falls Events Wedding Photographer

When Leah booked me over a year ago she told me her venue was this place in Dallas called Indigo Falls.  I hadn't heard of it but I knew it would be great.  Then Bruce, the father of one of my groom's from last year, called me up and asked me to come visit Indigo Falls. I was completely blown away at how beautiful this location was!  Since then I've spent a lot of time at the venue doing a number of events and photo shoots.  So I was very excited to finally shoot my first wedding there!!! And it did not disappoint! What an amazing venue, and amazing staff!  I can't wait to shoot my next wedding there!!!
 
To see more of Leah and Taylor's wedding, please click HERE!!!
 




















1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information regarding regarding I really appreciate your work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete