Wednesday, June 19, 2013

At the hitching post! | Meredith + Brett got hitched!! | Cedartown, GA wedding photographer

The thing that stands out to me the most at Meredith and Brett's wedding was the amount of candid moments there were! Everyone was having such a good time that they almost didn't notice that I was there, so I was really able to capture some spontaneous moments, dramatic emotion, and lots and lots of laughter! I had SO much fun at this wedding. There were three of my previous wedding couples, one future couple for 2014, three of my models and a couple of ladies who came to my photography classes.... So needless to say there was a lot of love going around! :D  I truly had a fantastic time, and the photos just prove the amount of fun these people had all day long!! :D What an awesome celebration!!!!
 
To see more of Meredith and Brett's wedding, please CLICK HERE!!!



































No comments:

Post a Comment