Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Jessica + Caleb | Wedding | Rockmart Stone Creek Inn Photography

Jessica and Caleb's wedding was so sweet and everyone was so nice! I'm such a lucky photographer to get to work with such wonderful people.  One of my favorites was actually the florist, Gail Williams of A Perfect Wedding Floral Design and her husband, the officiant, Donnie.  Gail is one of the florist I use all the time for my styled shoots, plus we're practically neighbors and I consider her a great friend!  She is one of the sweetest people I know!  AND she makes absolutely amazing flowers!  I was lucky because Jessica's family didn't want to take all of the centerpieces home, so they offered me to take some home! I got to enjoy Gail's work in my very own home for almost two weeks!!!  Lucky me!  I have such a great job and mostly because I get to work with such wonderful people!!!
 
Jessica and Caleb were married at Stone Creek Inn in Rockmart!  To see more of their wedding photos, please CLICK HERE!!!!
 
 























No comments:

Post a Comment