Thursday, July 11, 2013

Jessica and Tony Tie the Knot at Chateau Elan Winery | Chateau Elan Wedding| Winery Wedding

Jessica and Tony's wedding was simply picture perfect! I was SO happy when I got home and looked through all of her photos to see that every single one was amazing.  And I don't take credit for that!  Much of what makes wedding photos look so good is the personality of the couple and the guests.  And I have to say that they had personality! Many of Jessica's guests flew in all the way from Poland for their wedding at Chateau Elan Winery and Resort!  It was such an amazing setting. 

My favorite part of the day is when we snuck outside for a shot of the winery.  The clouds were ominous and we could feel tiny drops of rain. Thunder was rolling and lighting lit up the sky!  I was nervous to have Hannah holding my light, like a stinkin' lighting rod, but after three minutes we got the shot! I was SO happy with the results and so was Jessica and Tony.  And only minutes after we got in the vehicle to return to the reception, torrents of rain hit Brasleton!  It was amazing!! The timing was perfect!! I had a wonderful time and everyone was fabulous!  I'm SO pleased to be able to be on Chateau Elan's preferred vendor's list so I get to shoot amazing weddings like this!!! :D


To see more of Jessica and Tony's wedding please CLICK HERE!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment