Monday, July 22, 2013

Princess Inspiration Shoot | Disney Princess Bride | Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel

When Brittany eloped to Paris I was pretty bummed out that I couldn't take her wedding pictures, but lucky for me she wanted me to shoot her details and bridal session when she got back! I've been waiting SO LONG to post these pictures, but now that she had her reception here at home, I can finally share them!  She had such amazing ideas and I totally wish every session could be like this. She wanted a princess theme and she did just that.  She made vignettes of Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty!  I brought Hannah my 11 year old who is totally princess crazy and my best assistant ever!  I was so happy when Brittany told Hannah that she never has to grow out of princesses.  Hannah was happy to hear that too! :D  Love it!!!!





















1 comment: