Monday, August 26, 2013

Lauren + Casey got married!!! | Biltmore Ballrooms Wedding | Georgian Terrace Wedding | Atlanta Wedding Venue

I was SO thrilled when Lauren and Casey contacted me to shoot their wedding at the Biltmore Ballrooms in Atlanta! They found my info on the Biltmore Ballroom's preferred vendor list! YAY!!!  After shooting their engagement session in Augusta I knew we were a great match!  Lauren got ready at the Georgian Terrace Hotel nearby and it was the perfect setting for her detail photos! A photographer's dream!!  They were such a sweet couple and totally in love! I love when a bride and groom cant keep their hands off each other at the reception!!  I truly had a wonderful time and I'm SO lucky to have an amazing canvas to work with on this wedding!!!  Cheers!

To see more of Lauren and Casey's wedding please CLICK HERE!!!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment