Monday, December 9, 2013

Family Photos!!!

The fall is always one of the busiest times of year for me shooting weddings, family photos and getting ready for the holidays!  I only take a limited number of sessions per month so most people book me about two months in advance.  The Elder family was super smart and booked me back in September for their session late in November... just in time for their Christmas cards!  I often get requests for sessions "this week" or "just one photo for a card."  What most people don't realize is I really DO book up two months in advance and it's extremely difficult to squeeze people in.  That's why I try to do mini sessions in the fall.  I LOVE to get dozens of my "regulars" in a session just in time for Christmas!  The point is..... if you know you want AWESOME photos for your Christmas cards... be sure to contact me early!!!! :D
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment