Monday, December 16, 2013

PMP Studio sneak peek!!!!

I'm THRILLED to finally share photos of my new studio!!! It's located on Marble St. in old town Rockmart! The building is over 100 years old and is now owned by the Culvers!  I'm SO blessed to get to work with such wonderful people!  It took about 4 months to get it here and possibly a few more to make some tweaks, but it's here! It's finally here! I've dreamed of having my own studio for over 10 years!! I'm SO happy and excited!!! :D 

Thank you SO much to the following people!!

Mark Jones - just about all of the hard work over the last 4  months!!
Doug Jones - For making those amazing frames!!!
The Culvers - for putting up with all of my questions... and the spray paint!
Kate White with Honeymoon bakery - for the most beautiful cake I've ever seen!!!
Gail Williams with A Perfect Wedding Floral Design - for making TWO AMAZING bouquets!!
The Puddle Duck Cottage - for my gorgeous furnishngs!!
Stonehenge Furniture - for my awesome farm table!
Grant Atkins - for putting up all of my beautiful lights
Brittany Plunkett - my sweet bride for the adorable sign/gift! You are so sweet!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment