Friday, January 10, 2014

PMP Studio Grand Opening Party!!

If anyone knows me, they know I love to throw a party!!! :D WHOO HOOOO!  So you didn't have to pull my leg to throw a grand opening party for PMP Studio!  It was low key, but I did have an amazing caterer Jet with Simply Catering! She does ALL of my events and always goes above and beyond to help me! The food was delish!!!!  Gail Williams with A Perfect wedding floral design made two beautiful bouquets and a gorgeous arrangement just for the event! Nisha and Kristin with Glamour Affair did the hair and makup for our fabulous model and Cereatha with CTO bridal provided us with the stunning gown!! We had about 100 guests at the party and an adorable high schooler, and also one of my biggest fans, won the free photo session! :D  It was an amazing event. I had tons of past and future brides come, several photographers, and lots and lots of friends old and new! I was truly honored that so many people came out to support little old me! :D Thank you SOOO much!!!  Muwahhhh!!!!
 


























No comments:

Post a Comment