Monday, February 10, 2014

Reviews!!! | Atlanta Bridal Wedding Photographer's Review

Yipeee!!! Another happy customer/bride/couple/friend!  I love the people I get to work with! And I love it when the love me too! I just got this wonderful review from Amber's November wedding!! :D Thanks Amber! xoxoxo Muwahhh!

"Pam is such a talented and organized photographer. I could go on and on about how sweet and hilarious she is! But I know brides want to hear the quick and reliable details.. PMP is perfect because she: -spends time getting to know exactly what you want -creates a detailed timeline with you and sticks to it (to the minute) -can have an assistant who will capture additional moments from additional angles -creates timeless photographs that you will enjoy forever I absolutely loved working with Pam and will definitely be working with her in the future!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment