Tuesday, April 1, 2014

World Classic Rockers | WCR | Concert Photographer Atlanta

I got the incredible privilage to shoot World Classic Rockers when I was covering the Aaron's Manager's Meeting in Orlando, FL.  I was literally in the front row to photograph John Elefante (Kansas), Nick St. Nicholas (Steppenwolf), Michael Monarch (Steppenwolf), Randal Hall (Lynyrd Skynrd), Greg Walker (Santana), Kenny Aronoff (drummer for tons of bands including Jon Bon Jovi) and my favorite, Fran Cosmo (Boston).  OMG! It was such a wild night!  I was there to photograph the concert, but you know I was belting out every word of every song on their playlist!  I think my next calling is to be a Rock Concert Photographer!!! :D

Oh yeah... and I got to meet the band!!!!  ROCK AND ROLL!!!!










































No comments:

Post a Comment