Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Indian Bridal Session Atlanta| Biltmore Ballrooms Bridal Session | Bollywood Bride | Asian Bride

When Nisha and Kristin from A Glamour Affair asked me to shoot an Indian Bridal Session for them, I was SO honored!  As the super fabulous Hair and Makeup artists that they are they really put everything into this session.  Including finding an awesome shop Elan Atlanta that donated incredible indian wedding gowns and accessories for our shoot!  Our stunning Indian Bride, Sonya, was the perfect model! As if the amazing photos of this Bollywood Inspired Photo Session wasn't enough, but after Nisha posted them on instagram, a fashion photographer from VOGUE magazine "liked" some of the images!! WHAAAT!! I'm SO excited about this Asian Wedding Inspiration shoot!!  I hope to shoot a full Indian Wedding in Atlanta soon!! :D  Thanks SO much to Glamour Affair for asking me to be a part of this awesome project!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment