Monday, June 2, 2014

Just Married! | Stone Creek Inn Wedding | Rockmart Wedding Photographer | Paulding County Weddings

Working with the Bitner Family has been the most joyous time in the last two years!! I first met Brittany and shot her engagement photos and wedding last year!  Then her sister Ashley got engaged and I had the privelage to work with them again this year!! Their family is truly some of the sweetest people on the planet! I'm not kidding! They make me blush with all of the sweet things they say and do every time I see them!  And it's genuine!  There's nothing artificial about these folks!  So, when Ashley planned her wedding, I just knew it was going to be nothing but amazing! And they didn't disappoint! It was a wonderful night and even though there's no more Bitner girls left, there is Caleb!!! Maybe when he gets married he can convince his future bride to pick me!! :D  xoxo

A few other things I LOVED about their wedding.... They decided to have their hair and makeup done at my studio!  It was SO awesome! We had plenty of room for everyone and it was totally relaxed, and it was only a hop, skip and a jump away from Stone Creek Inn, their beautiful wedding venue!  Another thing that was super awesome about the day was Ashley and Aaron chose to have a "first look" before their ceremony! This was great so we could get a TON of pictures done before the ceremony and their guests didn't have to wait, but I was so touched at Aaron's reaction at his bride when he saw her walk down the isle! Even though he had already seen her, and had a TON of photos taken together, he still cried when she walked towards him! That made even tear up a bit! :D  I also loved that Ashley's little brother Caleb got a little misty too! :D 

The last thing that I loved about Ashley and Aaron's wedding is that they really wanted great and amazing pictures! They really took the time out to go to the locations that would be beautiful. They worked out their timeline for the day to include great photos, and any time I asked to take a photo, they were excited to do it because they knew I would give them awesome memories for their day!!! :D Thank you SO much Ashley and Aaron for an awesome day! Even for me!!! :D

To see more of Ashley and Aaron's wedding PLEASE CLICK HERE!!!







































No comments:

Post a Comment