Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Photography Workshop

Only a few days left to sign up for my Amateur Photography Workshop!  This full day workshop is full of helpful tips and instruction how to learn how to use your DSLR camera!  This is a class for Amateurs, not pro photographers. If you got a new camera and want to learn how to use it, please email me and let me know if you want to sign up!! :D   

Testimonial:

“We've had our DSLR for 4 years, and while my husband is comfortable with it and gets some great shots, I was stuck using it on "auto" and was frustrated every time I picked it up. So, I decided to sign up for Pam's class...I figured even if I didn't learn much, it was a day spent with grown-ups, away from the kids! Plus, I've known Pam for a while, and she's a lot of fun. But, after the first hour, I was hooked, and so excited about the entire camera and everything to do with it!  I learned how to use the camera functions even better than my husband.  (I followed him and my daughter around in the snow this morning, and took over 100 pictures...only stopping because my feet were frozen.) The photo shoot in the afternoon was a great way to put into practice all that we had gone over in the class portion, and Pam was so helpful to all of us, giving pointers and helpful criticism of what we were doing. I have no aspirations to be a professional photographer, but now i know how to use the camera, and I'm able to get some great photos of my kids!”  Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment