Thursday, August 14, 2014

2015 Senior Models | Atlanta Senior Portrait Photographer | Paulding County Senior Portraits

My Gorgeous Models!!!!! Please feel free to "share" with friends!!!! Finding the perfect girls for my 2015 Senior Modeling Shoot was not an easy task, but I found some amazing young women!! The girls were stunning and I hope they love th...eir Senior Portraits!!!! I have many more pictures to come!!! Please book your Senior Portraits with Paris Mountain Photography ASAP!!! They represent Rockmart High School, Model High School, Cedartown High School, North Paulding High School and South Paulding High School! In order to transform these beautiful seniors with the boho look I was going for I was SO lucky to get A Glamour Affair: Session Stylists for amazing hair and makeup, Gail Williams with A Perfect Wedding Floral Design made that stunning headpiece, and thanks SO much to Kale Carter for lending us his awesome VW bus!!!
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment