Monday, September 29, 2014

Carousel Themed Styled Inspiration shoot | Indigo Falls Wedding | Dallas, GA

I should have waited till tomorrow to post another photo shoot... BUT I COULDN'T WAIT!!!! The dream team hit this one out of the park!! With an amazing look styled by Kelley McIntosh Garner, hair and makeup with A Glamour Affair: Session Stylists, Nisha and Kristin. AMAZING florals with Gail from A Perfect Wedding Floral Design and OMG! That cake!!! I never dreamed a cake could be so cool by Kate with Honeymoon Bakery. Our amazing models were Jake and Allison and we couldn't have picked anyone any better for this!!! For real, this is a group effort, and everyone busted their tails to make this one happen and I think it really REALLY paid off!!!! I couldn't be any happier with the results!!! Thanks SO much to Indigo Falls Events for letting us shoot our Carousel Inspiration shoot at their amazing venue!!! GO DREAM TEAM!!!! :D 
Paris Mountain Photography
ParisMountainPhotography.com

A Glamour Affair Hair and makeup
AGlamourAffair.com

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design
Aperfectwed@gmail.com

Kelley Garner Stylist
Kelleybmcintosh27@gmail.com

Unlimited Party Rentals Linens
UnlimitedPartyRental.com

 Honeymoon Bakery Cake
 www.honeymoonbakery.com/

Grace Bridal Atelier Dresses
GraceBrideAtl.com

Indigo Falls Wedding Venue
IndigoFallsEvents.com
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an outstanding wedding pictures! Paris Mountain photographers did awesome job and captured beautiful moments of your life. I am also a photographer and really so much inspired with your work. My client has given me a chance to shoot his wedding at Lincoln park wedding venues and it’s an amazing moment for me and of course for new couple too.

    ReplyDelete