Thursday, February 12, 2015

Shira's Bat Mitzvah! | Atlanta Bat Mitzvah photographer | Ahavath Achim Synagogue

I was SO flattered when my former boss at CNN asked me to not only shoot his family portraits, but also to shoot his daughter's Bat Mitzvah at Ahavath Achim Synagogue in Atlanta!  I have known Steve and his family for over 15 years and they are just the most wonderful people ever!! I didn't ever feel like this was a job. They truly made me feel like I was part of the family!! I completely enjoyed sharing in their joyous Jewish tradition!  I hope to get to shoot more Bat Mitzvah and Bar Mitzvah's in the future!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. For this indoor event, you nicely ensured proper lighting ...so that the expert is able to capture the photographs well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my family's photo collection, there were no negatives because many of the old pictures were taken in studios, taken by traveling photographers or taken at events such as County Fairs and carnivals. Some of these pictures date back more than one hundred years. There are a lot of old pictures around and most people want to know how they can share these pictures with other members of their family. image background removal

    ReplyDelete