Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Aaron's Furniture Annual Manager's Meeting | Atlanta Corporate Photographer | Convention Photography

I'm so happy the people at Aaron's Furniture invited me back to shoot their annual Manager's Meeting / Convention in New Orleans this year! I love to travel and it was fun to go back to Bourbon Street and get some amazing gumbo and a beignet! These meetings are always tons of fun. If I didn't already love what I do, I may want to go work for Aarons! These people are super fun and it seems like such a great place to work!!!  Being a Corporate Event Photography is lots of hard work, but I'm really pleased with the images and how it captured the flow of the conference!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment