Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Senior Portraits - Class of 2016 | Duck Hunting | Fly Fishing | Rockmart, GA Photographer

When Caleb told me he liked to duck hunt and fly fish I knew exactly what I wanted to do with his session.  Yes, we would spend the first part of his session on his awesome senior portraits including his FFA jacket, his Ford Bronco Truck and his favorite hat!   But then we got those waders on and we got into the water. Wait, what?  Yes I said it. WE got into the water!! I think it was one of my favorite senior portrait sessions ever!!  Getting into the water with his duck decoys to get the perfect angle, reflection and sky was thrilling!!  I love Caleb's family so much and I hope he and his whole family love his Senior Portraits!!!!  Class of 2016 Rockmart High School!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment