Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Four Seasons Atlanta Wedding | Atlanta Wedding Photographer

Weddings aren't just what I do, it's what I live for!! After working a 13 hour day with two locations and a wedding party of 17 you'd think I'd be exhausted, right! Well, yes I'm exhausted.  But it's that kind of exhausted you get when you run 5 miles and you hurt, but it's a good hurt!  Lindsey and Jason's wedding was at the First Presbyterian Church of Atlanta at the Four Seasons Hotel in Atlanta.  Their wedding day was nothing short of amazing!!  Everyone was so sweet and wonderful, the wedding ceremony was joyous, and the reception was AH-MAZING! Seriously the most beautiful ballroom ever! And that band!!!  I just love a good band!!!  Congrats Lindsey and Jason!  Thank you SO much for letting me be a part of your day!! 

Click below to view Lindsey and Jason's wedding highlights!!



No comments:

Post a Comment