Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jena + Colby's special day! | Chateau Elan Wedding Photographer

I'm always excited to have the opportunity to shoot a wedding at Chateau Elan Resort and Spa! The winery is just superb and lucky for us, Jena and Colby's wedding was the perfect time of year!   The vines were full of beautiful green grapes, but not to late that they were covered with nets! :D Everyone was so cheerful and energetic all day! And what an awesome reception with Party Nation!!  I was scheduled to leave around 10p, but I hated to because we were all having SO much fun!  Seriously people, if you can, get a band!!!!  DJ's are great, but a band can really amp up your reception!  Lastly, I got to work with one of my favorite wedding planners, Kim with Events by Kimberly Jan.  I'm such a lucky girl to get to do what I love, with people that I love, and photograph....LOVE!!!!!


To see more of Jena + Colby's wedding photos please CLICK HERE!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment