Friday, June 1, 2012

Shae and Scott Tie The Knot! | Wedding Photographer in Rome, GA | Atlanta Wedding Photographer

One of the reasons I love shooting weddings is because it's such a happy day. Everyone is excited, anxious, and loves to party at the reception!  Shae and Scott's wedding was exactly that.  Everyone, including Mom, was so excited and happy about the wedding!  I've been super lucky to have never had a "bridezilla."  I always get to work with couples and families that are sweet, fun and pretty laid back. I think when I book couples it's almost like a marriage too! :D  We have to have a good relationship so everyone has a great time together at the wedding ... and after!  And I sure did!  I hope everyone else did too! :D   Good times!!

To see more of Shae and Scott's wedding, PLEASE CLICK HERE!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment