Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Reviews | Paris Mountain Photography Reviews

I usually don't post these on my blog and just leave them for my "Testimonials" link on my website, but this was just too sweet not to share. I truly got a warm and fuzzy feeling inside while I read this.  Shae and Scott were one of the sweetest and coolest couples ever. The think I liked the best about them is they really cared about pictures so they trusted me to do anything for a great photo...even run in the streets of ROME!!! :D
 
To see more of Shae and Scott's wedding photos please CLICK HERE!!!!


Review:
As we all know, Pam is an amazing, one of a kind photographer that words could not even begin to describe. I met with Pam one afternoon to discuss wedding photography packages from another photographer since Pam was already booked on my first wedding date. As we were discussing
different prices and what not and I was looking at all of her collections since they were similar to the photographer I was going to be using, I began to have a change of heart. When looking at her pictures you could tell that she put her heart and soul into her photography making it unique and quite honestly breath taking & I knew I had to have her as my photographer!

Long story short, I changed my wedding date not once, but twice in order to have Pam Jones as my photographer! She helped me so much throughout my wedding planning and was more than just my photographer, she was my friend. After all is said and done on that very special day, all you have to look back at those special memories are the pictures & I have the best pictures in the entire world! The ONLY photographer out there that I would recommend for wedding, engagement or any kind of pictures would be Pam Jones.

I'm super happy that I got the opportunity to work with you & there are not enough words, hugs, tears or smiles to even begin to express how thankful I am for all that you did for me & my family! You are greatly appreciated & loved Mrs. Jones :))     Shae

No comments:

Post a Comment