Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bridal Sessions 2010

Sometimes I'm asked about whether or not to do a bridal session and my answer is usually the same.  It's up to you!  I hate making decisions for people becasue I'm afraid I might convince them of making the wrong one! :D  But, there are some definite advantages to having a bridal session. 

#1.  Who doesn't love to wear their dress again and again!  :D  HaHa!

#2.  It gives you a chance to do a trial run of your hair and makeup and see how it all comes together. It 's good to do it a few weeks before so you can iron out any kinks in time before the wedding day.

#3.  You get 1- 1/2 hours of YOU time!  :D  It's much more relaxed than on the wedding day and you can enjoy the process more.

#4.  The bridal session can be taken at any location!  You're not just stuck at the ceremony or reception location, and we can really get creative!

#5.  We are less stressed on the wedding day about getting your bridal photos finished and we can spend some more time with the bridal party.

#6.  Mom can get that formal photo of you to put in the newspaper that she's dreamed about since the day you were born! :D

There are probably some more that I can't think of right off the top of my head right now, but these are some good ones right!!   So, like I said.... it's totally up to you.  And whatever decision you make.... it's the right one! :D    Here are some awesome bridal sessions from 2010! 


No comments:

Post a Comment