Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!! They Won! They Won!

What an awesome way to start 2011 by announcing the winners of the NYC wedding photography package givaway!!!!!!  Anne-Marie and Michael!!!!

I was already pretty excited about this contest because I can't wait to shoot a wedding in New York City.  I wanted the wedding to best represent the city and boy did they!  She told me the story about how he proposed in Brooklyn, their planning, and then hit me with the big news!  They will be getting married in Grand Central Station!!! What! WHAT!!!  Needless to say, this is a photographer's dream, and I feel like I'm the lucky winner to get to shoot their fabulous New York wedding!

I'm super excited and will definietely post TONS of photos in the Fall!  Congrats guys!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment