Monday, January 24, 2011

Kiss The Bride Workshop

The Kiss The Bride Workshop was SO much fun!  We spent the entire day teaching, sharing, chatting, and venting.  Seriously, we had to pry ourselves away from each other at the end of the day! :D  I'm hoping everyone else got as much out of it as I did and we already have ideas for the next workshop! 

A special thanks goes out to Melita from McGarity House who let us take over for the day and use the venue for our photo session as well.  We'll be posting Jordan and Jeremy's engagement session soon.  

Another thanks goes out to Jet from Simply Catering for providing the yummy food!  She is great to work with and I'll be adding her to my vendor list soon too! :D  

My last thank you is KTB Associate Photographer Gail, who took these awesome photos of the workshop for me!  THANK YOU!!!!

Please keep an eye out for my next "Photo-Mom" and "Photo-Pro" Workshop coming soon.  










No comments:

Post a Comment