Monday, January 24, 2011

Photo-Mom Workshop!

I'm super excited to have the "Photo-Mom" workshop because I have so many awesome clients and I know I can't be at their house all year long. :D   So, I decided to have this workshop to help them take beautiful photos of their beautiful babies! :D 


The class will include:
- Introduction to your camera
- Lighting techniques
- Positioning and Posing
- Editing and Storage
- Practice photo session


The class will be held on March 19th at The McGarity House in Temple, GA (Paulding Co.).  The fee for the class is $65 to be pre-paid to book your seat and is non-refundable.  Only 30 spaces will be available.  If less than 10 people sign up, the class will be cancelled and your deposit will be refunded.  Please e-mail me to book your slot and a PayPal invoice will be sent to you.  



Please post this on your Facebook and blogs, tell all of your friends, and spread the word so we can take more awesome photos of our babies!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment