Monday, January 24, 2011

Pro-Photo Workshop

The "Pro-Photo" workshop is going to be SO much fun for me because I get to help out people who are bascially where I was 5 years ago.  Ohhhh, if I had someone to help me figure out how to set up my business and just have the basic skills to get started!  We'll, I decided to pull it all together for other new photographers just coming on the scene.




The Pro-Photo class will include:


- Insurance, tax and other admin. tips.
- Marketing and advertising.
- Photo basics.  ie: posing, lighting, camera settings.
- Photo shoot
- Lunch

The class will be all day on August 6th, 2011 from 9am-5pm.  The location is TBA, but will most likely be in the Paulding Co. or Cobb Co. area.  The fee is $155 for the all day workshop and is limited to 25 people.   Payments are non-refundable.   A minimum of  10 people must sign up for the class or it will be canceled and your deposit will be refunded.  Please e-mail me if you are interested and I will send you a PayPal invoice.   

No comments:

Post a Comment