Friday, March 18, 2011

Book a Photo Playdate!!!

Another package option has been added!!!  I sometimes get requests to travel to a location that may be out of my area so I charge a travel fee depending on the distance.  I have decided to incorporate a package I call "Photo Playdate."  If you and some of your friends wanted to have a photo session (family, engagement, children etc.) we would set it up on the same day and same house or same general location and book them consecutively.  This would give me the opportunity to reach out to more people outside of my normal area, and you would save on the travel costs and $50 off each full session fee as well! :D 

So if you are needing portraits done, get two or more of your friends together and book a "Photo Playdate!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment